Monday, March 8

Teamwork (part II)


Pure country-rock music royalty, collaborations rarely come as gold and silver as this. A match made in music heaven, Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris.
A drunkard once stumbled his way over to me and my friends on the tube, gibberishly pointing to his t-shirt which featured a platinum bob haired singer,demanding to know if we knew who she was, to which my friends replied, duh, Debbie Harry!I proudly identified her as the one and only, most beautiful lady of country Emmylou Harris.I think it's the only time I'll ever be jelaus of a homeless man's clothes! That bum had class.This is for you kindred country music spirit and may you be enjoying your Tudor Rose wine wherever you are!


Gram Parsons and Emmylou- A song for you

Gram Parsons and Emmylou- Love Hurts

Gram Parsons and Emmylou- Return of the Griveous Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment